Tuesday, December 9, 2008

excited!!!

well this week is going to drag forever because i want it to hurry! i am so excited to see ric and diona and the girls! i cant wait to have everyone here saturday! josh and ang with the girls, grandma and grandpa, auntie di...... awe its gana be great. i am so thankful to have such an awesome family. my friends at work dont have a families like ours, of course these people are from blythe and im starting to figure out that blythe is different then the rest of the world! man i cant wait to get done with school finally and get out! see every one real soon!!! even you jess!!

3 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I totally agree with you- I'm very excited to see everyone together again. But the week needs to slow down for me because I feel like I still have so much to do before they come.

Jessica said...

We haven't told the kids we're coming yet, because when we do, they're going to be all over us about how long until we go. But I'm getting excited to see everyone! You guys go shopping in Phoenix and don't even come by to say hi. :P

Ric and Diona said...

We're excited as well:)