Monday, March 9, 2009

so much for hgtv

so the kids and i moved again, the place was pretty messed up so i needed to get it ready before we moved. i decided to pain the house by myself haha. i started with the kitchen, not so bad then the living room, beganing to get tired of this, cams room was fun, but then faiths room, i mixed my own colors together to make a real pretty purple ya i ran out of pain on the last wall, and because i mixed it myself they cant match it exactly. i now hate painting. i never want to do it again. they make look so easy on those tv show but there liars! but we are all moved in now and enjoying it! talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel your pain. When we moved into this house, it was all white. Jason and I painted the entire house. I think the only room we didn't paint was the laundry room (which is still white). I was nuts and didn't want white ceilings either, so we painted those too. Now I want to redecorate my bedroom and repaint and my husband thinks I'm nuts. :)

Katie said...

I always get sick of painting halfway through the project. Blah.